For most of our customers routes aren’t “one and done.”
Even if the sequence of your routes doesn’t change daily, drivers regularly arrive and depart addresses on a route, or add notes.
Inside the route editor, a timeline view is now available which lists every possible event that occurred on the selected route.
Some example events:
- The driver added a note at 5:14PM for stop #15
- The driver marked stop #9 as visited
- The driver marked stop #19 as departed
- The manager, route planner, or dispatcher added custom data to stop #22
- The dispatcher removed stop #3 from the route because the customer called and cancelled
- The manager re-assigned the route to another driver
By having a concise and easy to understand activity log, customers no longer have to guess what happened in the past when the route was being executed.
Released By: Igor, Roman