Route Planning: Knowledge Is Power
One of the greatest aspects of Route4Me is that it doesn’t just provide you with accurate and efficient routes – it also collects information that allows you to understand your business better. It’s route planning made easy.
But even with Route4Me’s easy-to-use interface, all this data can be overwhelming. We’ve created this guide to help you sort through the noise and make the most of route planning software.
Discovering The Dashboard
You can go to the Analytics tab and open up the Dashboard to see basic information about your routes, such as the total miles you’ve planned vs. the actual miles you’ve driven.
Visualizing Your Data
- The Account Dashboard also displays the following graphs:
- Distance (Planned vs Actual)
- Stops (Planned vs Visited)
- Time (Planned vs Actual)
- Routes per Day
- Avg Time On Site vs Allocated Service Time
- Stops per Day (Planned vs Visited)
To export data from your Account Dashboard, select Export as CSV and pick one of the three available options:
1. All routes and data – Route names, metrics, and address information will be exported.
2. Extended (with notes) – Route names, metrics, address information, and notes will be exported.
3. Minimal (without addressed) – Only route name and metrics will be exported.
Select Reports in the Analytics tab to see even more detailed information about your routes.
Make Your Business Better
With this data, you’ll can evaluate your employees more accurately. Also, you’ll know whether your gas saving techniques are actually working or not.
Overall, you’ll be able to make more informed business decisions.